Last Modified: October 2, 2015
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website (WWW.NAENWAN.COM) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this website.
- In e-mail, text, and other electronic messages between you and this website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this notice.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party.
- Any third party, including our affiliates, through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our website.
Children Under the Age of 13
- Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to our website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this website, register to receive materials, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at COMMUNICATIONS@NAENWAN.COM.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users who order products, make requests, or register to receive materials via our website, including:
- Information that individually identifies you, such as your name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number.
- Information that is about you but does not individually identify you, such as your credit card number, information relating to your motor vehicle, and information related to repairs to your motor vehicle.
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our affiliates and business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to receive materials, submitting a claim, ordering products, and making requests. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our website.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies, and Other Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our website and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data. It helps us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Recognize you when you return to our website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics.
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our website.
- To allow you to file a claim on our website.
- To allow you to obtain a cancellation quote on our website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To improve our website and share with advertisers.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our website users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety, of National Automotive Experts, L.L.C., NWAN, Inc., our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect in order to correct factual errors by sending a request to COMMUNICATIONS@NAENWAN.COM. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our website.