Take your vehicle to your dealership or a repair facility.
- In the event of a breakdown, take the your vehicle to the dealer that sold you your agreement if at all possible. If not, contact us at 1-800-810-8458 to make arrangements for service.
- Prior to any repair or replacement being made, contact us to obtain authorization for the claim and a claim authorization number. If an emergency occurs which requires a repair to be made at a time when our office is closed and prior authorization for the repair cannot be obtained, contact us during normal business hours immediately following the emergency repair.
- You may need to authorize the repair facility to diagnose the vehicle in order to determine the cause of the breakdown and what portions of the repair (if any) will not be covered. You will be responsible for the cost of diagnosis if the breakdown is not covered under this service contract. We reserve the right to inspect the vehicle before any repair is performed.
Submit Repair Order for Payment.
- Once authorization is obtained and the repair is completed, all repair orders and documentation must be submitted to the administrator along with the claim authorization number within 60 days.
- In the event you need to roadside assistance, call the roadside assistance provider identified on your declaration page before using any services.
IF YOU ARE A REPAIR FACILITY AND WOULD LIKE TO FILE A CLAIM CLICK HERE.